- Subscriptions include 4 quarterly issues per year.
- Publications sent by email via DropBox.
- Delivered in PDF form.
- Reports are fully downloadable.
- $19.99 (Dow Jones).
- $49.99 (S&P/TSX 60).
- $129.99 (S&P 500).
- Custom publications available upon request.
- Coverage available for Asia, Europe, China, Japan
- Weekly/monthly updates available upon request.
One of the most direct ways of valuing a company is through the use of the EquityValuationTools.com dividend discount model. Based on this model, the value of a company is equal to the present value of the expected future dividends and selling price of the stock.
Publication Length (Number of Pages)
- Dow Jones Industrial Average (38 pages)
- S&P/TSX 60 (68 pages)
- S&P 500 (518 pages)
Please click the attached link to view or download a full methodology report .
- January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, October 1st. (To order monthly or weekly updates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Precise publication dates might vary slightly from year to year depending on the data release dates of our vendors.
- PDF (To order hard copies for an additional fee please contact email@example.com)
Ordering and Prices
Simply select your items and register your account at checkout and we will invoice you for the one year subscription price. A copy of the current quarter publication will be emailed to you immediately for viewing and download. Future publications will be sent to your registered email on all release dates.
Please select the publications you wish to subscribe to below (proceed to checkout to complete your order):