custom research services
SEENSCO has over 200 companies under coverage, but clients often ask for research on investments that aren’t in our universe. SEENSCO can provide custom research reports for any publicly listed American or Canadian company. Here is what you get:
- Custom research report for private use or public display.
- Direct phone / email communications with an analyst.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis, fundamental analysis, technical valuation, discounted cash-flow, multiplier and yield valuations, long-term rate of return estimates, and a risk assessment.
WHY GET A CUSTOM REPORT?
From determining the value of a business stake to settling legal disputes, there are many reasons to order a report. Our clients want to quickly obtain a professional report at an affordable price. Their diverse needs include: fairness opinions, assessing mergers, joint ventures, and takes overs,… raising capital, settling regulatory requirements, and legal disputes. SEENSCO’s reports apply for each situation. What should you pay for the next great IPO? What is the value of your business?
REPORTS FOR PUBLIC DISPLAY
SEENSCO provides thousands of research reports, but there are companies SEENSCO does not currently follow. In those cases, SEENSCO can research a company and add it to our database for public display. Publicly-displaying research can help increase the awareness of your company / investment.
SAMPLE BUSINESS VALUATION
SEENSCO produces custom research reports on American and Canadian companies. The below report is an example of a public company valuation. Valuations include an assessment of the investment's return potential and includes a business enterprise valuation that determines the total fair value of the business and the potential margin-of-safety in the position.
Steps to Order:
- Fill out the contact form or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. An analyst will contact you shortly.
- Complete order form if requested.
- Complete payment. All payments will be invoiced through PayPal.
- SEENSCO will send you a pdf copy of the research report within 3 business days.
Click to view a sample report
Disclaimer: SEENSCO does not provide service beyond this report. If you need to, check with your financial and legal advisers before ordering a report to make sure it fulfills specific regulatory requirements. Prices are subject to change. Clients are expected to supply all appropriate information for non-public companies.
Custom Equity Research Pricing
Price for 1 custom research report request
Price for 3 custom research report requests
Price for 5 custom research report requests
Price for 10 custom research report requests